5.25.2011

Random Facebook Posts.

Reminisce fondly of your Yesterdays,
Live Joyously in the Present,
and Dream of your Tomorrows!

~ ~ ~

Don't just Dream about what makes you Happy.
Discover it. Invent it. Share it. Live it!

~ ~ ~

Today I take note of those individuals in my life who have built me up when I was down, lonely or heart-broken....the strangers that I stumbled across and left with poignant words of wisdom....the family & friends that shared in my successes, joys & triumphs....the bosses & mentors that have driven & inspired me to do my best work. I am truly blessed!

~ ~ ~

I have decided that if I am going to be true, loyal, and honest to me, than I am going to be the best darn me that I can be!

~ ~ ~

I love that my life is a series of days of my own design and that the days I don't design bring life lessons that result in character re-design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home